Joined: 21 Jun 2019
|Don't Get Ripped Off On The Internet--Five Tips For Newbies ECommerce Articles | May 12 , 2002
If you are new to doing business on the ... the ... can be ... ... seems like a big, ... bazaar with hundreds of vendors shouting at you to buy their ... E
If you are new to doing business on the Internet, the experience can be overwhelming. Cyberspace seems like a big, disorganized bazaar with hundreds of vendors shouting at you to buy their products. Except that these vendors use sales letters that could persuade anyone to do anything! It is more than easy to end up with products you can't use and don't really want. To make it all more manageable I have developed some criteria to use when evaluating products. The following five tips have helped me save money and avoid getting stuck with products that I don't really need or that are too advanced for my level of expertise.
1. Before buying any product, make sure there is a good guarantee. Look for assurance that you can return the product and get your money back , no questions asked. All the best products do have such guarantees. Stick with those sellers. Also, check to see if there is an affiliate program for that product. If you really like the product, you will be able to promote it to others and earn a commission.
2. There are many services that require payment on a monthly basis such as private websites, web hosting, and list managers. Think about the annual cost as well as the monthly. That will help bring some objectivity to the decision to purchase that service. Twenty dollars a month may not seem like a lot , until you realize that you'll lay out $240 for the year. If you do purchase a monthly service, make sure there is an easy way to stop your subscription any time you find that you are not using it, or your financial situation has changed, or you found a better deal. You should be able to cancel right from the service's home page or member site.
Hint: If you pay for a monthly subscription through PayPal, you must go to PayPal to stop the subscription. It's easy to do...the trick is to remember which items you used PayPal for.
3. Don't buy software products unless they offer a trial download. That way you are not risking any money and you can see very quickly if that product is for you. I have bought software that I just couldn't figure out how to use...not because it was a bad product but my skills were not yet sophisticated enough. Many of the best products on the web do offer a trial.
4. If you are evaluating network marketing programs , don't buy what you can't understand. For instance, if I cannot understand the compensation plan (and many, if not most, of these plans are quite complex) I stay away. Also, get acquainted with the sponsor you will be signing up under. Send an email or ask that person to call you. You should look for a sponsor who understands the program , who can explain it well, and who is willing to help you. That person is your mentor...choose wisely.
5. If you are attracted to an ebook or manual, see if the seller offers a free email course. Many will send you a multi-part course by email that is based on their ebook. That will give you an idea about the seller's writing style and whether this book really offers anything new. Plus it gives you time to "cool" off and make a more objective decision.
Using these tips may help you make better decisions about what to purchase on the Internet. We are blessed with riches in cyberspace, but overindulgence can give us a hangover and play havoc with our budget.
Things To Know About Concerning Collagen Cream Health Articles | January 24, 2012
Collagen is a great almost miracle like substance within each of our bodies. It?s like glue that holds our insides together. Collagen works with elastin to bind and strengthen the skin , for example...
Collagen is a great almost miracle like substance within each of our bodies. It?s like glue that holds our insides together. Collagen works with elastin to bind and strengthen the skin, for example. It also helps with bone structure, ligaments and other important body parts and functions. Unfortunately, as we get older our bodies don?t produce collagen as quickly and efficiently. So, our skin , especially the skin on our faces, starts to suffer for it. That?s why there are so many collagen face cream choices on the market today.
Choosing A Collagen Face Cream: If you?re going to buy collagen cream, you should also know that there are creams made specifically for the face. That?s because the skin on the face, especially around the eyes, tends to be extra sensitive. So , make sure that you get a cream for the face and that you use it as directed, if you want the best results.
Another thing that you should keep in mind is that even the best collagen cream won?t help you if you don?t support your skin. You can do that a few ways. One is to keep your face clean. For example, be sure to wash any makeup off before you go to bed at night. You can also take steps to protect your skin by preventing sun damage. Avoid overexposure and consider wearing a sunscreen or hat if you plan to be out for extended periods of time.
Collagen creams work to improve the structural proteins in the skin?s existing collagen, and this also strengthens the structural proteins of the skin?s elastin.? In order to successfully combat the signs of aging that come with the decline of the production of collagen, you want products that will strengthen both the collagen and elastin components of your skin to get that younger looking glow you covet so much.
But the use of collagen product is not just restricted to those that want better looking skin , an.